For Sale | Redevelopment Opportunity with Income in Place
- Assemblage of three (3) contiguous, mixed-use buildings with total gross building area of approximately 35,000 square feet, creating an “L” shape around the parcels.
- Excellent location at corner lighted intersection of N Queen & W Orange Streets. Highly walkable. Property benefits from visibility at both road fronts at this intersection. Approximately 45 feet of frontage along North Queen St and 50 feet along West Orange St. Served by natural gas, electric, public sewer and public water.
- Located in CB1 Zoning District in Lancaster City, the commercial and cultural core of the Central Business District.
- Fully leased first floor retail space. Nine third-party lease agreements offer good cash flow.
- High demand among passive investors for properties of this type if renovated and stabilized as characterized by historically low overall capitalization rates.