SOLD – INDUSTRIAL
- Landmark property with great visibility located on Main St in downtown Ephrata Borough.
- Combination of nicely finished offices and impressive storefront area along the streetscape at the front of the building.
- Manufacturing space with climate and humidity control utilized for newspaper production at the rear.
- Total building square footage is 62,361 +/- SF with approximately 18,912 SF of office (2005 renovation) and retail
- Along the streetscape, 24,537 SF of climate and humidity controlled industrial space, and 18,912 SF of warehouse space along the rear of the property.
- Available on-site parking of +/- 30 vehicle spaces.
- Located on the popular Warwick to Ephrata Trail, a 7.1-mile hiking/biking/jogging trail runs from Ephrata west to Lititz in Warwick Township, following the former Reading and Columbia Railroad, which began service in 1863.